Here are a few non-limiting suggestions on what you are likely to see or do
in the region, in sports, culture or gastronomy, all around the year.
* Dog sleds
* Horse riding at 11km
* Forest walk on site
* Fishing at 4km
* Saut du Doubs, by boat, on foot, Swiss side or French side
* Nautical activities on the Doubs and its basins (canoeing in summer, ice skate in winter)
* Acrobranche at 6km
* Nautical center (slide, river, sauna, tennis) at 10km
* Ski and ski boots rental, alpine skiing at 6km
* Cross-country skiing in the Franco-Swiss area at 3,5km.
* Hiking and mountain biking possible on site (GR5 at 3km)
* French and Swiss museums (in particular in the field of watchmaking)
* Local, religious and secular architectural heritage
* 1 starred restaurant in the Val de Morteau
* Visits of cheese dairies in comté in the Val de Morteau
* 2 cinemas in Morteau
* Multimedia library in Morteau
We will be happy to guide you more effectively according to your tastes.